I AM AVAILABLE TO HELP YOU DURING LOCKDOWN
Please stay at home and do not book appointments online during the lockdown period
• contact me via email (email@example.com) or telephone (010 5962665) with a brief message
• I will decide if you need a SKYPE or ZOOM or TELEPHONIC consult
• I will decide if I need to see you/refer you
• remember there may be a delay if I have load-shedding
• I will monitor my emails over the lockdown weekends
• STAY AT HOME. You are safe at home if you have no contacts and stay isolated. If we stop as many new infections as we can then most of the infected people will have cleared this virus in three weeks and it will make an enormous difference to the doubling time. A virus needs a human host to multiply.
• treat yourself and everybody else as if they have this virus regardless of symptoms...some people have NO symptoms yet are contagious
• if you get ill contact me for advice
• wash hands well with soap..the soap breaks down the wall of the virus and removes it from your skin
• leave all your rings/ bangles/ jewellery off
• avoid touching your face ...tie your hair back if you keep sweeping it out of the way
• wash your spectacles
• DONATE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO THE HUNGRY
That's it for now.
PLEASE NOTE: my email address has changed to firstname.lastname@example.org
My aim as a family doctor is to offer quality medical care in a relaxed environment with individual attention.
All bookings are to be made or cancelled online. Please register on this page. You can also download the app for your convenience.
All scripts must be requested via email to email@example.com, and MUST include the following information:
1. Your full name and telephone number
2. The name of your medicine
3. The strength of the medicine e.g. 10 mg.
4. The dosage of the medicine e.g. one daily
5. Your email address
6. The pharmacy email (certain scripts can only be emailed directly to the pharmacy).
Messages can be left on the landline. I will try to return calls between patients. No treatments will be given telephonically unless you have been seen recently.
Doctors are available at Bryanston NHS (011 700 6666) or Riverside Pharmancy (011 706 6161) or The emergency rooms at your nearest hospital during the periods when I am away.
For MAJOR emergencies (chest pain/collapse/difficulty breathing) go directly to the emergency rooms at your local hospital.
Please follow these guidelines to facilitate the smooth running of the practice.
DIRECTIONS: FROM MAIN STREET
Turn into Halifax - turn R at stop sign into Bath street - this becomes Halifax (no 35 on LHS)
FROM WILLIAM NICOL
Turn up Peter Place - turn R into Karen street (at Coachman's and crossing)
Turn R at stop sign into Daniel street - Road turns L into Halifax street (no 35 on RHS)
Dr Vivienne Cooke
Monday: 8am - 5pm
Tuesday: 8am - 5pm
Wednesday: 8am - 5pm
Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Friday: 8am - 5pm
35 Halifax Street
Dr Vivienne Cooke
Tel 1: (010) 596 2665
Tel 2: 086 720 8929
Click on the service name below to view itemised list
- General Consultation
- Tele Consult
Our friendly and professional staff have all the skills you require.